Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Friday 12 August 2011

Thank you everyone for your continued support !

So I've just reached the 1,000 views mark. This, is not because i force people to look at my blog, it's purely because all you wonderful people out there want to see what I've written and want to support me. I've only had a blog for a little while, and I have to say I was truely astounded by how much good feedback I have got.
So what I say to you, That is the readers of my blog, is THANK YOU.
I love each and every one of you.
lots of love,
mollyamberr x x x
love is all you need <3
bestfriends xx



keep loving, keep blogging, and keep following! 

1 comment:

  1. You really have a great blog :) Keep it up!

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/


    xx

    ReplyDelete