Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Saturday 13 August 2011

Nails. Again.

So maybe, just maybe, I am becoming obsessed with nails.
Whilst in London yesterday, i found a fabulous stall selling nail products.
I could see the lady doing a demo, but all I could see was her stamping someones' nail - i didn't quite get it until she did it to me. It's such a clever kit, i just HAD to buy one, and the results are salon quality - no jokes!
A man who was also running the stall showed me how it worked, by applying nail varnish to a template then making a print and printing it onto the nail. He said "if i can do it, anyone can!"
my nails are currently red with black flowers on them, and a rhinestone at the centre of each flower. It took half an hour to do them all and i have to admit - they look beautiful! I'll upload a picture another time as i am currently camera-less.
heres a fellow blogger's nails.. and don't they look amazing!

nailsandnonsense.blospot.com


                                                            youtube moyou nail demo


This just proves how easy it is!
I have one and i can honestly say they do everything they say they do.

love, mollyamberr xx

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! I want one!! Love it.

    Love, Rachel
    xxx

    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin
    http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lifestyle factors could include using certain hair products, wearing your hair up too tightly, experiencing high stress levels, or not getting enough of certain vitamins and minerals in your diet. People who have immune system deficiencies could also have thinning hair.
    Best hair products in pakistan

    ReplyDelete