Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Nails. Again.

So maybe, just maybe, I am becoming obsessed with nails.
Whilst in London yesterday, i found a fabulous stall selling nail products.
I could see the lady doing a demo, but all I could see was her stamping someones' nail - i didn't quite get it until she did it to me. It's such a clever kit, i just HAD to buy one, and the results are salon quality - no jokes!
A man who was also running the stall showed me how it worked, by applying nail varnish to a template then making a print and printing it onto the nail. He said "if i can do it, anyone can!"
my nails are currently red with black flowers on them, and a rhinestone at the centre of each flower. It took half an hour to do them all and i have to admit - they look beautiful! I'll upload a picture another time as i am currently camera-less.
heres a fellow blogger's nails.. and don't they look amazing!

nailsandnonsense.blospot.com


                                                            youtube moyou nail demo


This just proves how easy it is!
I have one and i can honestly say they do everything they say they do.

love, mollyamberr xx

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! I want one!! Love it.

    Love, Rachel
    xxx

    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk/#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!!! Fantastic blog!!! Look forward to more posts!!!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin
    http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete