Welcome to my Blog! My name is Molly. This is my fashion blog, but I write about more than just fashion. If you have any suggestions about what I could add to my blog, please do contact me directly through my E-mail or comment on one of my posts! Also, I am in the middle of compiling my poetry book for publishing, if you are interested in sponsoring my book as a business (You would get some of the money I earned) or would like to know more, please contact me through my E-mail.
Thanks for reading!

Friday 1 July 2011

Another poem for you

Love is a chemical in a chemistry lab,
Generated from test tubes
Fused by scientists
It spills on skin -
It burns.
You cry out, but seemingly no-one hears.
It's the selfish game
People searching for their own chemicals and forgetting others.
But;
Dealt with correctly
Chemicals can make miracles.
I found my chemicals.
I found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment